You are not logged in.

Welcome to Sims2Workshop. Our aim is to "break the chains" of the original Sims games and deliver new game modifications to fans worldwide, 100% Free. Most files on this site are archived in to either .zip, .rar or .7z format so a file extractor is needed, this is for faster downloads and economy of resources. Free registration is required for downloading as a site security measure. We hope you enjoy our site and our Sims Mods.......[The S2W Team]

Dear visitor, welcome to . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2006

Level: 45 [?]

Experience: 4,511,931

Next Level: 5,107,448

Sunday, February 3rd 2008, 9:34am

Castaway Person Globals Hack (ADULT) (UPDATED 2/20/08)

Castaway Person Globals Hack (ADULT) (UPDATED 2/20/08)
by Carrigon

This hack can be considered an Adult game hack. I've removed the naked emitter and opened up the code so you can make your sims naked.

Fans of my Naked Dressing Hack will recognize this one. This hack does many things. It opens up alot of options when you cick on your sim. (Only tested in Storymode at this time).

Some of the things you can do:

Plan Outfit will allow you to buy new clothes without going anywhere.

You can get thin or fat, change clothing without a dresser.

Set Aspiration and Spawn a bunch of cheat test objects.

Some of the spawns don't show up because the code wasn't left in this game. But quite a bit of them do, including the make sick tester. I was able to give my sim food poisoning.

Becareful when testing some of this out. You can screw up your game. Don't click on Selectability for the sim you are controlling, unless you are controlling an NPC. I left the option in so you could try to control NPC's.

Backup your game before testing anything. I want you to have fun, not screw it up :)

Installation:
Just put the package file into:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims™ Castaway Stories\Downloads
If you don't already have a Downloads folder there, make one. Click on your sim in the game and you'll see all these new options.

UPDATED 2/20/08: Changes to this edition, added the BoomStick addon. Let's you point the prayerstick thing at any sim and gives a nice effect. BoomStick ability appears under Talk on the sim's pie menu. Also added a spawn for the Stick itself and the tree with the stick, just for storyline purposes. Added a Chest Tester object. Your sim can float on it. Added an additional Plumbbob Remover. You can now click on the Plumbob itself and remove it. The Chest Tester and any additional objects will appear under Spawn on the sim's pie menu. Golden Spider is now spawnable. Spawn all three Career Rewards. Toned down the autonomy on the Orangutan's asking for a treat and wanting to play faces.

To upgrade to this edition, just remove or overwrite the old edition. All files go in downloads and all are required for this to work.

Additonal files you might want:

To remove the censor blur, you'll want this:

Go over to the SimPe site and get this file:
NoCensorBlur_OpenForBusiness.zip

http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/download/92

http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/sims2/H…ur-from-my-Sims

The OpenForBusiness file works fine. Stick it here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims™ Castaway Stories\Downloads
If you don't already have a Downloads folder there, make one.

For some real adult action, get CrammyBoy's Cock hack if it's still around. If you already have it in your TS2 game, just copy those files into your Castaway's Downloads folder.

Recolor/Redistribution Policy: No hacking, No cloning, No recolors, No redistributing without my permission.
Carrigon has attached the following images:
  • Carrigon_CSPersonGlobals1.JPG
  • Carrigon_CSPersonGlobals2.JPG
  • Carrigon_CSPersonGlobals3.JPG
  • Carrigon_CSPersonGlobals4.JPG
  • Carrigon_CSPersonGlobals5.JPG
Carrigon has attached the following file:
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,
And The Companion Cookbook, The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook.

The Mobster's Daughter
Kindle Version With Free Preview
Hard Copy Version

The Mobster's Daughter's Cookbook
Hard Copy Version
Kindle Version Cookbook with Free Preview

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Carrigon's Horror Anthology
Hard Copy on Amazon
Amazon Kindle with Free Preview

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 3:56am

Re: Castaway Person Globals Hack (ADULT)

hey how are you doing i just joined today and was wondering how do i transfer the downloads to the game itself im kinda new to this, so any help would be greatly appreciated. and thanks again for having me and making this website

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 8:06pm

You just make a Downloads folder here, it should look like this:

UnRAR the files and stick them in there.
If you like my work, Support my site buy buying my mother's autobiography, The Mobster's Daughter,

The Mobster's Daughter
Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy Version

Or Buy My book, Carrigon's Horror Anthology, A collection of my short horror stories.
Hard Copy on Amazon

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 10:02pm

just wanted to say thanks i called up one of my friends and figured it out for the most part and got some of them uploaded onto the game thanks. but i was wondering where do i go to find the sex objects and also find the download for the private parts and dildos and stuff my friend had it long time ago and i was wanting it for mine and thanks again for the post

Carrigon

FireStarter

• "Carrigon" is female

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 1:27am

I'm not sure who has them up now, try asking over at:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php

The Mobster's Daughter
Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy Version

Hard Copy on Amazon

Unregistered

Monday, March 10th 2008, 8:42pm

Re: Castaway Person Globals Hack (ADULT) (UPDATED 2/20/08)

[quote user="Carrigon" post="14493"]I'm not sure who has them up now, try asking over at:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php[/quote]
I LOved
Fantastic
Thanks